Galaxy Fiber Optic Concrete Countertop™
It's become the new material of choice for designers and homeowners across the United States. Decorative concrete in all of its stained, colored, molded, and personalized glory is popping up in retail stores, trendy restaurants, offices, and homes everywhere. But leading the charge in the concrete craze is the kitchen countertop.
Concrete's irresistible appeal can be attributed to four things: its versatility, its look of distinction, its natural qualities, and the display of superior craftsmanship.
- Concrete countertops are strong enough to resist most types of damage, such as breakage, chipping, cracking, and scratching by foreign objects.
- Concrete countertops are also heat resistant to temperatures well above anything.
- Concrete countertops come in a wide variety of different styles and colors to appeal to a wide range of consumers looking for a countertop for their home.
- Ingredients: 96% concrete 4% optical fibre
- Exceeds ASTM C 387
- Compressive Strength
- 7 day 3,000 psi (21 Mpa)
- 28 day 5,000 psi (34 Mpa)
- Density: 2100-2400 kg/m³
- Compressive strength: 50 N/mm²
- Bending tensile strength: 7 N/mm²
- Finish: polished