Galaxy Fiber Optic Concrete Sink™
It’s become the new material of choice for designers and homeowners across the United States. Decorative fiber optic concrete in all of its brightness, stained, colored, molded, and personalized glory is popping up in retail stores, trendy restaurants, offices and homes everywhere. Leading the charge in the fiber optic concrete craze is the sink. Lighted Concrete’s irresistible appeal can be attributed to five things: its bright colorful fibers, versatility, its look of distinction, its natural qualities and the display of superior craftsmanship.
Lighted concrete sinks can be used in both commercial and residential settings to add texture, color and design to an area. Fiber optic concrete is a sustainable (green) product that offers numerous ways to customize your living or work space.
All of our fiber optic sinks are custom and you can choose color, fiber optic pattern, design, edge detail and surfaces.
- Lighted concrete countertops are strong enough to resist most types of damage such as breakage, chipping, cracking, and scratching by foreign objects.
- Lighted concrete countertops are also heat resistant to high temperatures.
- In addition to their versatility and distinctive beauty, Lighted Concrete sinks have another virtue that appeals to many people, especially the ecologically aware: They are more environmentally friendly, or “greener,” than most other types of countertops.
- Impact Lighting Inc. only incorporates Eco-Friendly Concrete Mix to its fiber optic Concrete sinks
- Ingredients: 96% concrete 4% optical fibre
- Exceeds ASTM C 387
- Compressive Strength
- 7 day 3,000 psi (21 Mpa)
- 28 day 5,000 psi (34 Mpa)
- Density: 2100-2400 kg/m³
- Compressive strength: 50 N/mm²
- Bending tensile strength: 7 N/mm²
- Finish: polished