THINGLOW™ WATERPROOF ThinGlow LED illumination system is broadly used for general illumination within commercial and residential applications. The ThinGlow is incredibly versatile and its ease of install makes it an excellent and economical choice for cove, under/over cabinet, toe kick, display case, light boxes, accent, back lighting, stairway, and other illumination applications.
ThinGlow uses a continuous flexible conductor carrier to electronically connect the LED modules, which can be mounted to any finished surface with its adhesive backing that covers 100% of the strips backing. ThinGlow line is the only LED system in the industry with replaceable LED modules.
Outdoor and indoor step lighting Construction decorative lighting Archway, cove lighting, canopy and bridge edge lighting Amusement park, theater and aircraft cabin mood lighting Emergency hallway lighting Pools and spas - underwater applications.
• LED Light Source: 3528 SMD LED
• Standard: 300 LEDs per roll (16.25 feet)
• Beam Angle: 120 degrees
• Working Voltage: 12V DC
• Working Current: 400mA per meter (3.28 feet)
• Power Consumption: 1.50 watts per foot (24watts per roll)
• LED Light Output Per Roll: W:1350lm, R:800lm, G:900lm, BL:600lm, AM:550lm
• Package: 16.25 feet per roll (5 meters)
• Colors: IL-TG-WP-WW (Warm White), IL-TG-WP-CW (Cool White), IL-TG-WP-RGB (Color Changing), IL-TG- WP-B (Blue), IL-TG-WP-R (Red), IL-TG-WP-AM (Amber), IL-TG-WP-G (Green)