The Advanced Pro RS232 RGB-W Serial LED Controller is an expandable, addressable LED controller that interfaces with controllers using RS-232 serial commands.
The RS232 RGB-W Serial LED Controller comes all ready to control single color, RGB, and RGB-W lighting fixtures and includes built in color changing programs.
Download Support Documents Below:
Advanced Pro Command Sheet
Advanced Pro Marketing Material
Advanced Pro Specifications
Advanced Pro Wiring Diagram
The controller includes different features for expanding the system, from using LED lights, to incandescent lights, to utilizing control from iPads and using relays to control the RS232 RGB-W Serial LED Controller.
The durable and elegant purple anodized finish is modern and simple to use with a built in mounting plate and simple screw down terminals.
Integrates perfectly with 3rd party home lighting automation systems:
- Control 4
Work independently or integrated into a whole-house 3rd party control system
Can handle up to 800W@24VDC or 400W@12VDC — 12-24VDC (33 Amps MAX)
Suitable for common anode RGB LED strips, LEDs and incandescent bulbs
Main Product Functions:
- Addressable. Multiple modules can be connected with independent control for each module
- Directly Use Software with RS-232 Connectors
- Control Single Colors, RGB and RGB-W Lights
- Control LED direct from 2-way RS-232 Serial Commands
- 4 Channels
- Built In Color Changing Light Scenes
- Expandable for Use with iPads and Relays
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Use with Magnetic Transformers
- Built In Memory For Last Setting
- PWM 480 Hz for Smooth Dimming
- Input 12-24V DC
- Output 12-24V DC
- 4 Channels
- Max 7A@12V DC per channel
- Max 7A@24V DC per channel
*This product requires a 12-24V DC power supply to operate. Not Included.